Part 6: Live it out
Pages 50-56 in OY and 40-58 in 90D
You know all those things you’ve always wanted to do? It’s time to go do them! In Part 6, we’ll dive into how to use your monthly spreads, how to fill out your first Tending List (our favorite part!), and show you how to use the Month in Review pages. In our final video of the series, you’ll see the nuts-and-bolts of the PowerSheets process and start planning your first month’s action steps. Hooray! You did it! Welcome to a whole new way of doing life—it’s going to be wonderful!
YOUR TURN! What goal are you most excited about for 2023? We’re so excited for you!
Ready to dig in?
- Put your monthly goal-setting dates on autopilot! Add a reoccurring reminder to your phone to fill out your Tending List each month.
- Keep your PowerSheets open to your Tending List, and put them somewhere you will see them often. Out of sight, out of mind!
- Pace yourself for success. We can’t do it all and do it well, right? Focus on one mini goal per quarter for each of your yearly goals. We’ll guide you every 90 days to refresh your focus and keep moving forward!
- Download your first Wildcard page and customize your PowerSheets to your unique goals.
- Check out this Vision Board blog post to gather some ideas!
- Watch this Tending List Tuesday all about the Goal Action Plan pages for some extra inspiration and advice.